Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bit Lip And Now White

Question organ donation, Andorrans are nowhere. Message


WRITE TO MICHAEL! ENCOURAGE IT!


michdrygal@yahoo.fr


12 th

message to St Jacques de Compostela 2010.


Hello,

A or those who have gone on vacation, I hope you enjoy well for those who came back, I hope you well capitalized and those who will leave, I hope you enjoy it.

Here, everything goes well, after having left Santiago by the same route as the outward and ran the 725 km that separate them from Puente la Reina, I headed to Jaca after return e France via the Col de Somport

Since I left Santiago, I can tell you that something else is more difficult but also wonderful for go (I think I already writing).

In large cities it is the most difficult to find his way in Spain, if you ask for directions to the Spaniards, they explain that it is the other side but if you tell them that you will return to St Jacques, they still continue to send you the other side and confuses you (there is nothing to do, I must repeat myself).

I met many pilgrims I met on the way, it made me happy to see them again. I think they too were happy to see me because they are most often the ones who recognized me and most had tears in their eyes at seeing me again. Maybe they pitied me, seeing me as thin (dry). I met a Belgian pilgrim (or former municipal councilor councilor). I would be pleased to hear from him.

A Portomarin the morning and the beginning of a journey earth Y, I met a pilgrim who sought Switzerland his way, he was accompanied by a Pilgrim, which was part see if there was no trace of footsteps on the right path, he on the left path as me. He waited his traveling companion, I told him I was going to run away and if I did not come back on my feet, that I was on the right path, this has past.

The couple returned home to Switzerland on foot we sympathized and spent over a week together, they walked

25 - 30 per day and I to treat my tendinitis I only ran more than 32 to 35 km per day.

They were leaving that morning at 5:45, and I more or less 7hr00. When I was catching, I walked 5 to 10 'with them and then I changed back to run. That evening, we often spend the whole evening was great.

the morning, often before they met me Nicole, who was waiting for me to change me, they talked a little with it and continued their journey. After a few miles, I was catching.

named The Lady Despina, is the way of St Jacques and raised money for Disabled Association of the Canton of Switzerland, his traveling companion, Louis, was the No. 1 VAT in Switzerland, they are friends and he accompanies it doesn't only to break the solitude of a journey of more than 4500 km, and this for over 5 months (I, I Nicole did, heee yes). In addition to help and having already done 5 times the road to St Jacques, Louis wanted to celebrate his 75 years (yes, yes I have written 75 years) make the round trip, they expect to arrive home in September. They each carry a bag of 10 kg and not have a big head, they're great, I'm glad to have known.

Meetings such as this, we've done a lot and it's too long to tell now.

After leaving Puente la Reina, I took the road from Arles to stay on route to St Jacques, as usual, I'm the wrong direction.

After greeting many pilgrims that I met (Boen Camino) and after a Pilgrim explained the purpose of my pilgrimage, I asked him whether the collar of Somport is so hard that what they say . She looks at me with surprise and replied that it Col but not come to Barcelona.

15 km and went back to find the road to Arles. I did not know that the road to Barcelona arrived at Puente with the path of Arles. Mistakes along the way like that, I tons to tell. What consoles me is that I take this opportunity to talk about organ donation is the main purpose of my trip.

After the beautiful little town of Jaca, I rode the Col du Somport most descentent Pilgrims. It's very hard when you reach the last station ski (Candanchu), you still 2km to reach the summit of the Col.

reached the summit of the Col, Nicole was waiting for me,

talked about organ donation with a couple of Belgians. Former reserve officer, Sir plans to make the road to St Jacques. I showed him the path marked out by St Jacques, who descends to Jaca. After taking 10 minutes rest and after giving her advice to the path of St Jacques in good conditions (while I was filming my explanations). He decided to go down for an hour to realize the difficulty, I offered to go down the 2 km to reach Candanchu (he also filmed me on the descent). I'm back again by the same route to join his wife and Nicole.

After our meal at the Albergue which is at the top, we have Nicole and myself spent the night at the Albergue Candanchu (by car this time) which is cheaper. Nicole will correct the faults.

Cheers, kisses and goodbye to the 13 th message of St. Jacques.

Michael and Nicole

PS: This is not bored What about you, but a small response to our posts does not hurt .

Thanks to those who meet all of our posts, it makes us very happy, and motivate us even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment