Monday, August 2, 2010

Symptoms Sore Throat Hard To Swallow

10 th message from our favorite runner

Hello everyone, 2 days after a message is an achievement for me and just be a test for me to read that I was vous.Vu rest, this morning, I went straight for 3 miles and 700 income by the same route, without wrong, it's still an achievement. To find out how much I had to do a thousand to run 6 km, I had to think and 1.200 mile run to find out. For 1,200 miles, I thought only the conversion of miles in km, I did not think I ran, there were no big climbs and descents that I had tendonitis, or that I had than 4000 km run before returning to Belgium or that I had forgotten a handkerchief at the hotel. No, I did only 6 km run before making a U-turn. 6 km corresponds to (roughly) 3 miles 700. That is why I do not want to set my new GPS in km, this makes me think and time goes faster, an example, in Spain I often over 27 or 28 miles per day, after 7 miles, I count how many miles and this makes for a hundred yards I do not think I run and so on throughout the day. Here is a first record since our departure from Charleroi on April 24 were distributed 2010.Nous Nicole and myself, hundreds of documents, business cards and posters concerning the donation of organs, we have discussed and explained to thousands of people including mayors, local dignitaries, media and TV, the goal of our voyage.Même if English were the first in Europe about organ donation, Belgians and French that we met were also very receptive to our efforts to promote donation of organs. Personally, I find that our actions for our first major step is very positive, which motivates me to read. Nicole feels the same as me (she said). Technical Review:
- 2450 km (more or less) to get to St Jacques de Compostela. - 58 days of racing to do arriver.3 days off, Vézelay after 14 days, 27 days after Perigueux and St Jean Pied de Port 38jours.J after I ran 1600 km in France in 38 jours.J ' I ran 800 km in Spain in 20 jours.2450 km in 58 days, an average 42 km 240 per day. - For 42 miles, I jumped 56,000 times, which corresponds to 56,000 not based on the book "POR EL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO ROAD MAHOU - CAMINO FRANCES. - I have completely worn 2 pairs of Nike Pegasus. I lost my 2 flags, broke my stick with me for over 9000 km, I had 2 tendonitis of which is not (yet) cured. I ask St Jacques to do everything possible to help me, I fell once (this is already one too many times), I hurt everywhere. My morale is of course the beautiful fixe.Pour the finance issue, we await the end of the half-term before you do savoir.Lors the next message, I will detail more on the days I went through Spain to reach St Jacques.J 'I probably forgot something, I'll think about tomorrow and I know you communicate message to the 10th St Jacques.
Thank you for reading, Cheers, kisses and soon, Michael and Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment