Friday, September 24, 2010

How To Do Tape Up Haircut

15th

Hello,

I am pleased to inform you that since this morning at 10:15, I came running over St. Peter's Square in Rome . There was a huge queue to go the Vatican or St. Peter's Basilica. Tomorrow, September 17, I take a day off to go (very soon to not be in the crowd of tourists) in the Vatican or St. Peter's Basilica, to put the stamp on my credencial.


I'll take the opportunity to file a document explaining
about organ donation, which is the purpose of my trip.
Normally, I would send you the 15 th message
St Jacques 2010, but I have not had the opportunity to have wifi so I must content myself to send you this little message over the Internet on a home computer.

This is my third major pilgrimage, Charleroi - St Jacques, St Jacques - Lourdes, Lourdes - Rome, completed in 4 months and 3 weeks.

When I can, I will send you the 15th message, but for now, Nicole (who without her I would not do what I do) and myself, we send kisses and our friendships. Michael and Nicole

Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment