Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How Do You Masterbate Vidoes

14th message Mr Drygalski

13
th








message from St Jacques 2010.

Hi everyone, That's good to be on the road to St Jacques, but it's hard to run in July and August on small roads and leisure borrow their car almost to the same speed as on major roads.

Finally, I'm not complaining, I'm still alive and my fitness is improving.

Tips for candidates Jacobean Pilgrims walk. To make KM for days and days, we must learn

to know your body and do not exceed their limits without asking because otherwise he will be furious and will let you know, there yae aye, it hurts.

me, now I know my body, then

I taught my body to know me, it's easier, as he knows what I expect of him and me, well, ... ...., it works (this way). Seriously, prepare yourself physically before leaving and most importantly, do not take stronger than another.

Nicole also knows what I want, but with her, I am compelled to concessions if it is I who must do the washing and correct the faults of my messages.

Back on the road.

After leaving Spain via the Col du Somport ran on roads, trails, riding the mountains, climbed and descended from cols. I followed the riders in the Tour de France ... .... Well, I mean I've taken the same route the same day, the idiots I was forced to detour.

These are not the riders who are dangerous, but the vehicles of the caravan.

I always tried to run on the road St Jacques de Compostela, I borrowed some of the "Way of the Pyrenean Piedmont, from Narbonne, the road to Arles via Tolosana" the path "Via Eurelia, Italy via Nice and Arles I also ran their variants. It was not always

obvious and have often been forced to seek other paths.

I followed several GR and unfortunately also roads with much traffic.


I ran in rain, fog, storms in, the wind was blowing at over 100 km, some days there was

over 40 ° degrees. It's exhausting but wonderful.

We

Nicole and myself, met hundreds of very different people, but always listen to our outreach mission for the organ donation. Contact Andorra and Italy, I crossed the Pyrenees, I passed through Lourdes, Bagnière de Bigorre to Luchon Bagnière and I took Spain Vielha, then I entered Andorra by the small but pretty town of Sant Julia de Loria. Normally, it takes less than one day to cross the main road from Andorra is not more than 35 km, 24 km of coastline (altitude 1988 m).

Andorra la Vella "The city of Andorra la Vella is truly born

1278 (date the signing of Paréages ), when the Count of Foix ( Foix , Occitan ) for France and the Bishop of Urgell ( Seu d'Urgell , Catalonia ) Spain became respectively Coprinces and created the Principality. Since the death of the Count of Foix, it has not been replaced. For years, the French president who became co-prince of France (when I went to Andorra, the French President was present to make an official visit as co-prince of Andorra), for Spain, the Co-Prince, it is always the Bishop Urgell in place. " Andorra la Vella is the capital of Andorra and counts 25,000 inhabitants . If Andorrans are friendly and speak fluent French, Question organ donation, Andorrans are nowhere. When I ask them how they should proceed to become a donor, they do not know answer. Andorrans, young or older, congratulate me for my action and they are attentive and listen to our outreach mission for organ donation, they not feel concerned, however. They say that if they needed a transplant, they will appeal to France or Spain.


must say, they do not receive much information about it in their country.

There is a site for organ donation in Andorra, but when an employee of the City Hall of Sant Julia de Loria wanted (she did not know that there was a site about organ donation in Andorra) open, the site was blocked

lack of updated and consultant (that's what the employee has read in wanting open), it is also not informed of the procedure to follow to give consent for organ donation in his country.

In Andorra, for more information on the procedure concerning the donation of organ donation, I ran over 100 km (3 days) but nothing so, nobody could answer that nobody cares, not even the local newspaper, called After the writing we are told that this is what we do and must continue, but Andorra State is too small to interest them.

I'm disappointed the reaction of this country concerning the donation of organs. If I am disappointed, I am not demotivated provided.





Leaving Andorra, I am again back in France but this time it's by Font-Romeu-Odeillo-Via

I continued by Bourg-Madame (yes I'm back in Bourg-Madame Nicole ... .. too), Perpignan, Narbonne,

Montpelier and all Villages and small cities it is between them.


in Narbonne, after my step, we received a reporter from the "Independent" to our hotel. The reporter was especially attentive to my mission of raising awareness for organ donation for the simple reason that y 1 year, one of his colleagues was transplanted (she had two hours to get to the hospital). Now she is fine and reworked since 2 months already. The day after our interview, there was an article in the newspaper "The Independent". A

Juvignac small but beautiful town that lies just before Montpelier, after listening to my speech, the Director of the Office of Tourism telephoned a reporter to relate the purpose of my trip. The next day we had an appointment Nicole and myself at the Town Hall.

After meeting at the Town Hall, we were invited to continue the interview at the home of the journalist. Three days later, the journalist sent me via email The two articles were already published in two newspapers, a small article in the newspaper "l'Hérault" and a lot more in "Le Midi Libre.

In Avignon, a reporter came to our hotel and also published an article in the "Dauphiné Libéré. If newspapers write articles on my athletic performance, I'm not interested this year, but writing about the purpose of my trip and motivation I have for do, then yes, I'm willing and I'm proud.

Nothing like the media to reach the attention of thousands of people. Perhaps there will consider who will do whatever is necessary to become an organ donor and who knows, thanks to that one day someone will be saved.

In the 14 th

message of St Jacques 2010, I will write my impressions of the four days of the Yser (128km).

Love, Friendship and soon.

Michael and Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment