Friday, October 15, 2010

Craslis.com Kicker Subs

RETURN OF MR Drygalski by DROGER



Hello,
I'm firmly that I was going to send the message before the 16th announcement my return to Charleroi
, but no, it was not possible.
Even in Germany, I did not connect to the Internet. There are certainly some cyber cafe in their country, but I did not have time to look.

I announce that Friday, October 15 at 11hrs30, I'll be (if St. Jacques does not mind) on the Place Charles II in Charleroi.

Florennes Thursday I get to 14 before 13heures.
The next morning, I leave the Green Square Florennes specific to 7:30, I arrive at Couillet account (5 roads) to 10:30 in order to change myself for the second time (the first time gerpinnes).
Here for those who asked me is, the route of Couillet in Charleroi.

11hr00, starting Five Ways to Couillet, cross the street and follow Philippeville Nicole's car will be parked in the street Hauch, turn left into Rue de Châtelet and join the street Jule Destree, rue de l'Angel, M Street Meurée Street to Lock Street Willy Ernst, E Tumelaire street, rue Vauban and the Place Charles II.
In principle, I leave the coffee to 11 hours to arrive at 11:30 on the Place Charles II (City Hall).
arrive at Charleroi in the afternoon is impossible for me, I did that more or less 26 km run and I can not afford to to start in Florennes after 10 hr, it'll be too hard for me physically.
The last day that counts for me is to arrive as early as possible in Charleroi, see my family, my friends and to finally get some rest and drink a good beer.
Nicole and myself we will be happy to see you again when we arrived.

You will receive two or three days, the 16 th message of St Jacques 2010.
Regards Kisses and see you soon,
Michael and Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment